There are many different ways to get involved to help improve services and make a difference in your community.
You don't have to attend a meeting to be involved with MSV, you can influence our services in the comfort of your own home by taking part in surveys, becoming a pollster, giving feedback via social media, joining our readers or digital led groups.
There are lots of good reasons to get involved - you can make a big difference to what we do and the way we do it!
Our Customer Engagement Strategy outlines how we will engage with more customers.
Ways to get involved
- Focus Groups: In-depth conversations on a set topic - in small groups
- Mystery Shoppers: Receive training to 'shop' our services
- Nibbles N' Natter: Live events to ask us anything!
- Readers Group: Comment on documents before they go public
- Reality Checkers: In-depth conversations about a service you have received
- Residents Groups: Groups that work in your community and with MSV
- Scrutiny Panels: Receive training to scrutinise MSV's services
- Tenant Surveyor: Working with MSV on local matters
- Tenants Voice: MSV's representative Tenant Group
- TPAS: You can become a member of England’s leading tenant engagement service and have access to expert advice and resources to help you be at the forefront of engagement activities. You can read more about the benefits of being a member here. Click here to view our MSV tenant membership application
- Youth Voice: A new group for young people aged 16- 25, living in our communities
If you would like to find out more email email@example.com