We provide a wide range of housing designed to specifically meet the needs of older people
We own 60+ independent living apartments across Greater Manchester for older people or those with a disability.
Our independent home living offers:-
In some circumstances, we may be able to accept people under 55 years of age or for homes with extra care and support please check out our Extra Care homes at Elmswood Park which offer the independence of living in your own home, but with the reassurance of help and support if you need it.
Our HAPPI Homes are purpose-designed and built specifically for residents aged 55+
HAPPI Homes are:
- Spacious and Open - getting plenty of daylight and fresh air
- Highly Energy-Efficient - using cost-efficient, renewable energies where possible
- Adaptable and ‘Care Ready’ – with facilities built-in and lots of moving space
- Green and Natural – using plants and trees to enhance the environment
- IT and Digitally connected – enabling residents to engage and stay connected with news, friends - and the rest of the world!
HAPPI Homes also feature important design elements such as:
- Easy-access car parking and storage facilities – for belongings like bicycles, mobility and other vehicles
- Individual balconies where possible and plenty of outdoor space
- The provision of shared facilities and ‘hubs’, enabling residents to join with each other, when they want to, in all kinds of social, recreational, leisure - and even sporting pursuits.
Philip Howard Court, Bolton
At Philip Howard Court you can get back the sense of community and maintain a network of friends.
Mount Carmel Court, Salford
The Mount Carmel Court Extra Care scheme is designed for Independent living but with access to care and support 24 hours a day.
Khubserat House is a friendly multi-cultural scheme which features a prayer room and is close to mosque & asian amenities.