Creating independence and peace of mind in the heart of Manchester
Elmswood Park is a beautifully designed extra care scheme in the heart of Manchester. Offering modern and vibrant one or two-bedroom apartments for rent, which have been carefully designed to offer the best independent living experience.
Designed exclusively for the over 55s, living at Elmswood Park will make your life as easy and enjoyable as possible with your own front door, kitchen, bathroom and spacious living area. You can enjoy your own space or take a break from cooking and enjoy a meal with friends and family in our on-site bistro.
Watch the video for a virtual tour
All of the one and two-bedroom apartments are light, stylish and spacious, with generous open plan living space, and plenty of storage all on one level. Apartments are easy to get around with a range of mobility aids.
Everything is designed to make your life as easy as possible, including level access showers, easy to use fitted kitchens and accessible power points. Most apartments benefit from either a balcony or patio area, allowing you to make the most of the summer outside.
- 24-hour emergency alarm system linked to our on-site team
- Double glazing
- High-quality kitchen and bathroom
- Level access shower
- Lever taps and accessible power points for ease of use
- Specialist flooring to the kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating with low surface temperature radiators
- Most with balcony or patio
- Door entry system for visitors
- Facility for satellite TV and wifi
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
Please note; to be eligible for consideration for Elmswood Park, you must have a local Manchester connection. This means that you must live at a Manchester address or have a close relative who does.