We provide a wide range of homes across Greater Manchester to specifically meet the needs of older people or people living with a disability.
We asked residents to share their experience of HAPPI later living in the video above.
Later Living for Over 55s
Our independent home living offers:-
- A scheme manager
- An appointment-based repairs system which includes evenings and weekends
- Help and advice on accessing support and benefits
- A communal lounge and lots of activities such as bingo and coffee mornings, if you want them
- Security and peace of mind
- An escape from loneliness
In some circumstances, we may be able to accept people under 55 years of age or for homes with extra care and support please check out our Extra Care homes at Elmswood Park which offer the independence of living in your own home, but with the reassurance of help and support if you need it.
Our HAPPI Homes are purpose-designed and built specifically for residents aged 55+
HAPPI Homes are:
- Spacious and Open - getting plenty of daylight and fresh air
- Highly Energy-Efficient - using cost-efficient, renewable energies where possible
- Adaptable and ‘Care Ready’ – with facilities built-in and lots of moving space
- Green and Natural – using plants and trees to enhance the environment
- IT and Digitally connected – enabling residents to engage and stay connected with news, friends - and the rest of the world!
HAPPI Homes also feature important design elements such as:
- Easy-access car parking and storage facilities – for belongings like bicycles, mobility and other vehicles
- Individual balconies where possible and plenty of outdoor space
- The provision of shared facilities and ‘hubs’, enabling residents to join with each other, when they want to, in all kinds of social, recreational, leisure - and even sporting pursuits.
For more information on our Later living and HAPPI homes please enquire here.
Philip Howard Court, Bolton
At Philip Howard Court you can get back the sense of community and maintain a network of friends.
Mount Carmel Court, Salford
The Mount Carmel Court Extra Care scheme is designed for Independent living but with access to care and support 24 hours a day.
Khubsuret House is a friendly multi-cultural scheme which features a prayer room and is close to mosque & asian amenities.