All Mosscare St Vincent’s properties are covered under our block buildings insurance policy.

For all homeowners, when a situation occurs where an insurance claim needs to be made, the homeowner is obliged to contact the insurers.

A full copy of our residential buildings insurance summary is provided for details on how to report a claim and what the excess will be.