Mutual Exchange

Mutual Exchange is for social tenants in rented property who want to swap their house or flat.

House Exchange

If you currently live in a Mosscare St Vincent’s property in Manchester you are eligable for the House Exchange scheme.

Simply register online and they will search for all possible matches everyday and send you alerts by email or text message. As a Mosscare St Vincent’s tenant you are entitled to free membership on the site.

Visit the House Exchange website here or read this leaflet for more information.


If you currently live in a Mossbank Homes property or any other area outside of Manchester you can find mutual exchanges using HomeSwapper.

Visit the HomeSwapper website here