Renting a Home

There are various renting options available to you including...

Apply to rent with Mosscare St Vincent’s

If you wish to apply for a home you must apply to the relevant choice based lettings agency


Search over a Million properties for sale and to rent from the top estate agents and developers in the UK.

Visit our properties listed on Rightmove website here 


Mosscare St Vincent's does not hold a transfer list, any tenants requiring a move will have to apply through their local CBL. 

We will do management moves where there is an urgent housing need as follows:-

  • Urgent medical – backed up with evidence from medical professionals such as consultant or occupational therapist. (doctors letter will not be sufficient)
  • Threat of violence – i.e domestic abuse this is require evidence from professionals/agencies working with the individual and or Police reports.
  • Serious harassment/ASB – This will need to backed up with evidence that no other options are available to resolve the ASB

Eligibility for a management move will be as follows:-

In all cases mangement transfers will not be considered where:

  • The tenant has rent arrears.
  • The tenant owes the Mosscare St Vincent's any other debt, i.e. a recharge/ court costs
  • The tenant has not complied with the tenancy agreement in respect of maintaining the property internally, including decoration.
  • The tenant has caused nuisance within the previous 2 years.
  • The tenant has made any other significant breaches of tenancy.
  • The tenant has been in their current property less than 12 months, except in exceptional circumstances, as agreed with the neighbourhood manager/head of housing services.
  • The property is not in a ‘back to back let’ standard.

Exceptions may apply but must be referred to lettings manager / neighbourhood manager / head of housing services for consideration and approval.  In the case of sheltered schemes the sheltered housing manager will make this decision.